Water Retention Caused by Hormonal Imbalance
It is widely agreed that the majority of water retention is caused by poor diet and the long term consequences of a poor diet. However, it is also true that many people, after they have corrected their diet and completely detoxed, still suffer from water retention. Medical staff need to accept that there are many other causes of water retention, especially as those causes have regularly been identified by researchers.
We haven't got space here to look at these individually and I'm sure that you would tire before reaching the bottom of the article if we did. So, we need only list them below. Research has identified that these factors all contribute to water retention and from scanning the list you'll no doubt identify with at least one cause, other than diet, which is likely to be attributed to your own.
The Contraceptive Pill
abuse of laxatives
abuse of diuretics
abuse of drugs
poor kidney function
poor food digestion
protein or thiamine deficiency
sodium retention (poor magnesium & calcium balance)
poor magnesium & calcium balance in the body
Four significant causes in this list can only affect women and so it is hardly surprising that women are still the main sufferers after diet has been corrected, whereas in men, a change of diet is usually sufficient to resolve the problem.
Hormonal changes caused by the contraceptive pill, HRT, PMT and pregnancy are the next major contributing factors. If you are one of these women who suffer from hormonal imbalance, howsoever it affects you, it is highly recommended that supplements are taken to control this. Hormonal imbalances cannot be corrected by everyday diet but herbal supplements such as StarFlower Oil, Evening Primrose and many Chinese herbal remedies greatly improve hormonal balance. Ingredients such as Dandelion, Fennel seed, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Celery seed, Potassium, Calcium, Uva Ursi, Horsetail and a herb called Tang Kuei. A number of these can be found in everyday foods but many cannot and a supplement is by far the easiest way to ensure the perfect balance is attained to achieve good results.
Tang Kuei specifically recovers hormone balance
Chinese herbalists have known about Tang Kuei for many centuries as a muscle relaxant and aid to hormonal balance. It is part of a daily regime for thousands of Chinese women.
Used here in conjunction with Chamomile (also known for its calming properties) to help control the hormonal imbalances which cause mood swings, hot flushes, PMT and the discomfort of monthly muscle cramps.
Tang Kuei is a very popular product amongst women worldwide for it's calming effects and water balance control at certain times of the month.
Tang Kuei in tablet form
Suzanne Herwish is a Herbal Nutrition advisor and distributor for Herbalife - a worldwide herbal company that specialises in perfectly balanced nutrition to irradicate day to day health problems which are so easily resolved through diet. If you suspect your water retention is due to hormonal imbalance but have not yet tried a change of diet, visit my resolve water retention through diet blog first. Diet is the most common cause. Once you have eliminated the effects of poor diet then it is most likely to be a hormonal imbalance and Tang Kuei is a highly recommended and effective herb.
- Acai Berries - Keeping You Beautiful From the Inside Out
- You've probably heard a lot about acai berries lately. It seems like everyone is talking about them these days. There are many reasons why these berri
- Does a Raw Food Diet Really Work?
- A raw food diet is fast becoming more and more popular as it is believed that it promotes a healthier body, prevents and cures diseases such as cancer
- Using Natural Skin Care Ingredients Can Be the Best Way to P
- If you are like me, you probably already have a few wrinkles; as it happens some of mine are pretty deep. Hopefully yours aren't that bad yet. There a
- Natural Sleep Sounds - Overcome Insomnia the Drug-Free Way
- Natural sleep sounds wonderful! Do you wish that you could crawl into bed after a busy day and just drift straight off to sleep?
- How to Exercise And Use Radiant Heat to Lose Weight in 16.5
- Infrared saunas can assist and aid in burning off calories if you know how to use a sauna! Almost everyone who is fighting with weight loss issues wis
- Non Surgical Treatment For Fibroids - How to Treat
- How to Get Bigger Breasts Naturally - Even If You
- Is it True That Women Are More Prone to Getting Ur
- UTI and Yeast Infections - Do They Relate to Each
- Are There Any Herbs For Treating Urinary Tract Inf
- What Causes a Yeast Infection and How to Avoid It
- Endometriosis and Acupressure
- Endometriosis and Acupuncture
- How to Identify the Symptoms of a Yeast Infection
- Secrets For Breastfeeding in Public
- Water Retention Caused by Hormonal Imbalance
- The Athena Pelvic Toner - Is it the Best Solution
- Alexia Breast Reduction Pills Review - Facts You S
- Endometriosis and Choline
- Natural Treatment For Fibroids - Shrink Fibroids N
- Cheesy Signs of a Yeast Infection Easily Eliminate